dimanche 15 juin 2008

Moments in northern CA coast radio listening

The good:
- Bo Diddley tributes.
- Some song w/ the words, 'walking through Hell in a gasoline suit'.
- Some DJ saying 'Today's a beautiful day to light up the grill, and anything else you want to.'

The bad:
- Anemic cover of Los Lobos' Bertha - honestly, since the original is totally awesome, why even bother?
- TWO JAMES TAYLOR SONGS.  This is two more than I had planned on listening to this millenium.

The ugly:
- My terrible adolescent attitude today.  I spent the whole day thinking uncharitable thoughts about anodyne lyrics and dull lead guitar.  Let's just say that my fear of heights and significant stretches of CA Highway 1 are not compatible.  But since this is the summer of tackling my fears, I only whimpered half as much as I wanted to.

Aucun commentaire: