mercredi 11 mai 2011

Long time no see

What can I say - it's spring in New Orleans. The weekends are full of amazing excuses to go outside, listen to music, drink beer, appreciate life. My apartment is HOT so I'm a little less interested in cooking. (My dinner last night was watermelon.) Plus I was out of town for a week (made polenta for the first time, I liked it) and it was fantastic but again, not conducive to blog posting.

But I just discovered this blog and it has me yearn to get back into the kitchen!

Also, some random thoughts:

- Spending a lot of time thinking about ego, irritation, being generous, working on the principle that my happiness is my choice and responsibility - other people's behaviour can only make me unhappy if I let it.
- I may just not be built for a daily yoga practice. That's ok.
- Blueberry season starts soon!

Aucun commentaire: