1. Kenyan election shenanigans, argh.
2. Pakistan assassination shenanigans, argh. (Incidentally, whoever wins should totally make Bill Richardson Secretary of State.)
3. It is 11, and I have not yet composed myself to shower. Also, I have read half my grandmother's stock of Michael Gilbert*s. Also, I think my phone died sometime last week and I can't be bothered to find the charger. Ah, vacations.
4. Happy New Year, everyone! I have made a resolution to actually make resolutions this year.
5. DC wasn't slothful but CA definitely is. Maybe my first resolution should be to actually find the school gym instead of deciding that bicycling is sufficient exercise.
* Post WWII British mystery writer. Out of print now but good stuff.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
work in progress
libellés
- accidie
- Art
- Bamako
- Bay Area
- Books
- Cooking
- Cross-cultural fun
- DC
- Dessert
- Dilemmas
- Drinks
- family
- French
- Gabon
- Geekitude
- Grease
- happy
- idiots
- Language Snob
- love
- money
- Movies
- music
- New Orleans
- pastry
- Quotes
- random
- Restaurants
- satisfying websites
- School
- segou
- Technology
- Thinking
- Travail
- Travel
- Uganda
- Unfamiliarness
- Vacation
- Whining
- Writing
- yoga
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire