mercredi 5 mars 2008

Frozen

I have so much schoolwork to do that I have no idea where to start.

I have a few changes I want to make in how I approach life, but I'm too scared to start.

The past 2 days have been a little time out for cooking healthy, homemade things, fighting off being sick, and trying to get some sleep.  I feel like I'm detoxing from the weekend and bracing myself for the rest of the semester.  I think if I can manage 8 hours and the impending cold backs off, I'll be in good shape.

Also: Refreshing the NYTimes home page every 5 minutes won't actually tell you the primary results any sooner than being a normal human being and checking every hour or so.

Also: Why does iTunes still have Dig Lazarus Dig as a partial album?  Grrr.

Also: The jerk with the fuzzy bass is now a regular feature, sometimes at 4 a.m.  I'm assuming that the kind of person who blares music isn't going to apologize and turn it down if I confront him/her; I suspect he/she is more likely to turn it up.  Is there anything I can do?  Besides have fantasies of taking a baseball bat to his/her car?

Aucun commentaire: