- DC was awesome. Hooray weddings!
- This makes me deeply, inexplicably happy.
- I am skipping 1 class today to tackle all the stuff I have to tackle. Of course, since I haven't yet gotten out of my bathrobe, the tackling isn't exactly proceeding apace.
- The person sitting next to me on my 2nd flight yesterday had her legs crossed and her Doc Marten TOTALLY ON MY SIDE OF THE ARM REST* - I had to be all passive aggressive and nudge her out of the way with my knee. And the person sitting next to me on my first flight had put the arm rest up** and seemed disconcerted when I put it down. Am I in the wrong for wanting to preserve my boundaries/space even (especially?) in crammed-in flying conditions?
* She was generously built; perhaps she just wasn't limber/skinny enough to cross her legs compactly? But then why cross 'em in the first place?
** Rather more generously built, and no doubt more comfortable w/ out the arm rest. I am not petite myself, and I know it's emotionally/psychically difficult to be big. But I'm afraid I'm petty enough to resent having my comfort margin eroded. I guess it would be more logical to be mad at the airline.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire