lundi 5 mai 2008

Quotidian

1. If I misspelled the word up there, my bad. French/English cognates confuse me. Like, is the English word cicatrix or cicatrice?

2. After a fair run of drinkable coffee I am now again totally stymied by the french press. I bought grind-your-own coffee at Whole Foods and set it to the wrong grind and it's crazy coarse - so I assume the surface area available for infusion is smaller - but do I put in more coffee? Or let what's there steep longer? Or feel too weak every day to deal with it so instead spend the whole morning in a fuzz of achy deprivation?

3. The problem with making a totally awesome mix CD for a friend is that then you listen to it all the time and find it even harder than it actually is to focus on health economics.

4. OMG only two more exams and then my summer officially starts! With trips to DC and CA! And then back here to bike around and be an awesome volunteer and generally enjoy myself!

Aucun commentaire: