lundi 8 février 2010

Randomness, SUPERBOWL 44 EDITION!

- WHO DAT!
- I actually have a costume planned for Mardi Gras this year!
- The Real World: African Autocrats Edition.
- Is the point of class to demonstrate how smart you are, or to learn? Is your answer clearly demonstrated by the things you say when you talk in class? Do I only care about this b/c I suspect myself of leaning towards the former position?
- My office is freezing and I have hiccups and the beginning of a cold.
- I am back where I was 2 years ago trying to make some changes. Ugh, the cyclical/repetitive rather than linear nature of progress in these matters!
- Rereading DFW on McCain made me sad that he will never write anything about Sarah Palin.
- Bean soup w/ mustard greens and bacon will cure a lot of what ails you.
- I am sticking a link to this here b/c for some reason, I want to keep reading and rereading it.

Aucun commentaire: