samedi 13 septembre 2008

Fall projects

Personal:

1. Do yoga twice a week. Nail handstands.
2. Improve exponentially at pool.
3. Write.

Professional:

1. Plan totally awesome event for internship.
2. Develop firm grasp of issues, players at Job # 1.
3. Actually show up for Job # 2.
4. Do current research project for Volunteer Gig # 1. And then whatever else they want.
5. Give Volunteer Gig # 2 a rest til mid-October.

Scholastic:

1. Do reading more or less on time.
2. Enjoy myself.

Social:

1. Avoid my usual frenetic social life over-planning leading to desperate dashing around with no actual quality time with anybody.

On the one hand, I like being busy, and I function well when overstimulated. On the other hand, I think sometimes I load too much onto myself to avoid thinking about/doing the things that are actually important, because they are scary, and I doubt my own ability to handle them. So. That is kind of a meta-project for fall.

This introspection break will now cease, and our regular schedule of textual criticism and incoherent ecstasy re: music will resume.

Aucun commentaire: