1. Well hello there, awesome winter skin - dryness AND pimples? Sweet, thanks!
2. Was deciding whether to take the sturdy or the cute boots to DC. Am wearing the sturdy boots today and my toes are freezing inside their cashmere socks, so I might as well take the cute ones, no?
3. Overall I like the new John Legend, but some of the songs might induce aural diabetes. Honestly, when you have a pretty voice, singing pretty songs is just not an accomplishment - so I like best the songs that have some kind of edge to them. Whereas when grumpy cadaverous Nick Cave sings a tender song, the contrast is deeply satisfying.
4. When Schmendrick runs into Captain Cully's gang in The Last Unicorn, he is offered a taco described as 'gelid.' I always had a hard time picturing that, but then I ate at the Uptown campus today. Basically, gross.
5. Curses on the weather for foiling my attempts to hang out with Hannah!
6. I am intoxicated with success and power after my first non-scarf completion of a knitting project.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
work in progress
libellés
- accidie
- Art
- Bamako
- Bay Area
- Books
- Cooking
- Cross-cultural fun
- DC
- Dessert
- Dilemmas
- Drinks
- family
- French
- Gabon
- Geekitude
- Grease
- happy
- idiots
- Language Snob
- love
- money
- Movies
- music
- New Orleans
- pastry
- Quotes
- random
- Restaurants
- satisfying websites
- School
- segou
- Technology
- Thinking
- Travail
- Travel
- Uganda
- Unfamiliarness
- Vacation
- Whining
- Writing
- yoga
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire