mardi 10 août 2010

Definitely progress

You guys, is this what life is actually supposed to feel like? I mean, I'm sure I'm due for more ups and downs, more challenges, more freakouts - but overall I just feel peaceful and interested in life. This is incredible.

It's quinoa week here at Chez Modern Pharmaceuticals Are Amazing:

- Take 1 c red quinoa, cook in 2 c water.
- Mince ~ 6 cloves garlic, heat some olive oil and throw in garlic w/ 1 tb cumin and 1 tb coriander seeds.
- Chop up a huge yellow squash, add to garlic when garlic has turned light gold, cook ~ 10 minutes
- Chop up 2 creole tomatoes, mince a bunch of basil and mint, juice 2 lemons
- Wait til quinoa and squash have cooled, mix all together w/ another tb or so of olive oil, add lots of lovely diced feta.

1 commentaire:

Lisa a dit…

Hooray for quinoa, modern pharmaceuticals, and initiative!