Item 2. Have been stymied in wrangling SPSS. Do not really enjoy feeling stymied.
Item 3. Sleep deprived. And going to remain so until Sunday**.
Item 4. Statistics remains totally awesome, but also not easy.
Item 5: Bought taleggio cheese, decided I didn't much like it but could hardly throw it away, so put it into a quiche that would have been seriously good except that the wretched taleggio permeated it with its funk. So I have accumulated more food to waste!
Item 6: Have said series of idiotic things in my nutrition class, i.e. the field I want to specialize in.
Conclusion: Clearly the best thing to do is make buttermilk scones, make tea, bring out the apricot jam, and share all the above with housemates who have also had trying days. Now I will definitely overbalance doing yoga, but won't care at all.
* Yes, I do understand that 50 degrees is not actually terrible. Hush.
** Is it totally ungracious of me to complain about having interesting plans with new friends, when last semester I complained about not having plans? Yes. Hush again.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire