dimanche 6 janvier 2008

Republican Debate, Spasms 2 - 6

- What did Biden say about Giuliani? That everything he says is 'Noun + Verb + 9/11'? Pretty apt.

- Mitt Romney: 'I think we have to strengthen America's families.' Me: Insert tasteless juvenile completely inaccurate joke about polygamy.

- OMG did Giuliani really just say that we have the best healthcare system in the world?

- Whoa, Thompson just sunk even lower w/ his 'A good number of poeple who are uninsured can afford not to be.'

- Wait. Does everyone really think that reading, writing, speaking English is a reasonable prerequisite for citizenship? Am I the loon for thinking that's kind of weird?

Ron Paul is kind of an endearing crank. Huckabee had a very nice little bit on the Constitution and equality (and funny bit about the price of Kleenex in hospitals.) I thought all McCain's digs at Romney were great.

Aucun commentaire: