jeudi 6 mai 2010

Another random list

- Some days I have a healthy homemade breakfast. Other days I continue my work-in-progress of investigating the pastry case of the Ideal market on Broad and Cleveland. This morning's pick was a doughnut filled with custard. Ravishing!
- I have a huge ugly bruise of unknown origin on my left calf. I woke up one morning to feel it forming; a stinging, a sizzling under the skin.
- I miss having daily contact with speaking French.
- Ironing = not a domestic skill I am likely to master.
- There are some (so many) things I regret, but when I look back on the circumstances under which I made those choices, it is hard to see how I could have acted any differently.
- Deciding to skip coffee = always a bad idea. I feel like my skin is ill-fitting and my brain is a flooded engine.
- Yoga thought-to-self: In chatarunga, keep your shoulders over your elbows.
- Good grief, people write awful notes to post on the work cafeteria suggestions wall.

Aucun commentaire: