vendredi 3 septembre 2010

Yoga Day 2

I went to a Flow class at my favourite local studio. There were a couple of new students in the class so it was a little less intense than it has been in the past. I have mixed feelings about that but we began the class by doing inversions, which was fun. I'd totally forgotten that there was a point when I had to get into shoulderstand using the wall. And at the end we did shoulderstand using blankets to support the shoulders, which TOTALLY changed my balance/alignment in the pose. Interesting. (Speaking of balance, we also did some balancing sequences, which I suck at, and usually I laugh it off but this evening it made me kind of mad. I'm used to things coming to me fairly easily and it is not at all attractive, how petulant I get when something takes some work or may even not be feasible.)

Aucun commentaire: