mardi 7 septembre 2010

Yoga Days 7 and 8

Tuesday after work I went to wonderful Lauren's class at Fair Grinds. It was great, of course. Then this morning I did an hour at home - it was also good. I'm not much of a morning exercise person (ok or a morning person at all) so I took it slow, hanging out in Downward Dog a lot, taking my time to set up alignment right, etc. Balancing poses are so much easier when I'm doing yoga alone, which is interesting.

Also, I made this on Monday except a) I used a different biscuit dough b) I used 2 grated zucchini instead of corn c) I forgot the mayo/lemon juice component. It was wicked good but the bottom crust was seriously soggy. I don't think using zucchini instead of corn can have anything to do w/ it - maybe the dough choice? Maybe the mayo would have magically absorbed all the tomato juices? Maybe I should just put a top crust on and skip the bottom altogether? Maybe I should just make it with zucchini and something-other-than-tomatoes (mushrooms?) next time? So many questions.

Aucun commentaire: