dimanche 3 octobre 2010

Bicycle chic, eh?

In honour of this silly article, I will disclose the awesome ensemble I have sported on my bike today:

- Prescription sunglasses
- Large ratty pink tshirt that says 'Zambia' across the front and is emblazoned with an elephant; my sister got it during a summer job in Botswana ages ago and I stole it from her
- Calf-length yoga pants which were black when I bought them in ~ 2005 but are now grey
- Brown flip-flops printed with pink hearts that I bought either in Mali or in DC

Optional addition:

- Large ratty grey longsleeved tshirt from a rugby tournament in 2000 that is embellished with cigarette burns thanks to a Peace Corps friend

It is true that like those sprites of style cited above, I did not wear a helmet, but this is because mine was stolen a week ago and I haven't yet gotten around to replacing it.

Aucun commentaire: