- Went to Whole Foods to get 1 item, left $65 later
- Made caramel brownies, they make me want the cookbook they came from
- Hung out w/ a friend and her adorable mother, pretended to help make appetizers so as to roam freely amongst their delicacies
- Did the first day of the first week of the Couch to 5k running plan, wish me luck!
- Went to Thanksgiving, ate excessive quantities
- Came home, took off my pants, started watching Law and Order: SVU
- Took a lot of Photo Booth photos of The Air Marshal, viz:

Friday:
- Made these pumpkin pancakes and ate them w/ mimosas and peach butter (they were perfectly nice pancakes but I couldn't really taste the pumpkin - it might be interesting to make standard pancakes and then make some kind of pumpkin-bourbon sauce to go over them)
- Made bread (for turkey sandwiches, naturally - which I ate with the cranberry mustard)
- Did absolutely nothing else (except read, watch Law and Order: SVU and take Photo Booth photos of The Air Marshal)
Saturday:
- Went to the farmers' market, realized the citrus vendor was not there so I could not buy the only thing I really needed, spent $32 on a goat shoulder instead
- Read, watched MI:5, and took Photo Booth photos of The Air Marshal
- Did Week 1 Day 2 of the plan and about an hour of gentle yoga
- GOT MY ROOM INTO SOMETHING APPROACHING RESPECTABLE SHAPE
- Bought a ticket to CA!
- Emerged from my solitude for a beer w/ a much-missed friend who happened to be in town
- Returned home and put on a heater in my room for the first time and fell asleep w/ The Air Marshal lying on my head (that's normal, right?)
Sunday:
- Woke up w/ a poem forming
- Made bread (anticipating goat sandwiches)
- After much recipe consultation, put goat in oven; if it turns out decent I will share my procedure
- Now I am contemplating lunch (have already poured a glass of wine), making pumpkin rolls, dropping by a friend's later, doing some yoga, doing some homework, maybe even taking a shower; I really, really appreciate this chance to spend 4 days doing exactly what I wanted to do and not a single thing else.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire