lundi 23 avril 2007

Cranky

I need a vacation. I am increasingly ill-tempered and snappish. I’ve been working 10- or 12-hour days 6 days a week since early January and it is telling on me – I just feel slow-witted (French confounds me these days) and I am so quick to get disproportionately angry and I have to make a serious effort to get interested in my work and do it well.

Fortunately, on Wednesday I am going to Cotonou to visit Lauren! Hooray! I am taking a whole week and a half off - more vacation in one stretch than I’ve had in a long time – I usually tack a couple of days onto a weekend, which is totally lame – I am definitely low enough on the totem pole that my absence does not impede anything. I hope to come back refreshed and ready to tackle the last 2.5 months, which are going to be pretty eventful.

Aucun commentaire: