vendredi 15 février 2008
Argh.
I just did badly on a test for no good reason. (Online class, I kind of forgot about it, didn't have time to watch all the lectures so studied off the readings and powerpoint printouts. These are reasons, but they're not good.) I'm really mad at myself b/c hey, I came here to learn, and it's just stupid and irresponsible to slack off about it.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
work in progress
libellés
- accidie
- Art
- Bamako
- Bay Area
- Books
- Cooking
- Cross-cultural fun
- DC
- Dessert
- Dilemmas
- Drinks
- family
- French
- Gabon
- Geekitude
- Grease
- happy
- idiots
- Language Snob
- love
- money
- Movies
- music
- New Orleans
- pastry
- Quotes
- random
- Restaurants
- satisfying websites
- School
- segou
- Technology
- Thinking
- Travail
- Travel
- Uganda
- Unfamiliarness
- Vacation
- Whining
- Writing
- yoga
1 commentaire:
I think it would be fun if you switched the language for this blog to German
Enregistrer un commentaire