Also, I had just spent 3 hours in the library studying for Biological Basis of Disease, and a death march in Siberia might be preferable.
mardi 12 février 2008
Brrr.
After 12 gorgeous days in a row, the Weather Gods turned the tables today - I biked home in lots of cold rain and wind. I wasn't as grumpy about this as usual b/c I didn't have my computer with me, it was actually kind of invigorating, and I knew I had a brownie waiting for me at home. Possibly also I have finally learned that rain in New Orleans NEVER STOPS, so there's no pointing waiting (and wasting time, and getting stressed out) for it to do so - since you're going to end up wet/dirty/cold no matter what, you might as well get it over with.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
work in progress
libellés
- accidie
- Art
- Bamako
- Bay Area
- Books
- Cooking
- Cross-cultural fun
- DC
- Dessert
- Dilemmas
- Drinks
- family
- French
- Gabon
- Geekitude
- Grease
- happy
- idiots
- Language Snob
- love
- money
- Movies
- music
- New Orleans
- pastry
- Quotes
- random
- Restaurants
- satisfying websites
- School
- segou
- Technology
- Thinking
- Travail
- Travel
- Uganda
- Unfamiliarness
- Vacation
- Whining
- Writing
- yoga
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire