- I disdain pin machines (except for lat pulldowns, which I love) but have developed a guilty affection for doing squats on the pin machine, mostly b/c my legs look AMAZING while doing so.
- Is there anything more boring than a bicep curl?
- Good to know that nothing has changed from my undergrad days and there are still boys with massive arms and skinny legs. Who are usually also the ones who bench press free weights they can't actually handle, and so drop them thunderously at the end of every set. And who are usually also the grunters. Missed you!
- OMG OMG OMG I can do 11 pullups at the highest possible support level! I thirst to achieve 12.
- And who knew Magic Systeme was the best workout music ever?
jeudi 7 février 2008
Notes from the weight room
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
work in progress
libellés
- accidie
- Art
- Bamako
- Bay Area
- Books
- Cooking
- Cross-cultural fun
- DC
- Dessert
- Dilemmas
- Drinks
- family
- French
- Gabon
- Geekitude
- Grease
- happy
- idiots
- Language Snob
- love
- money
- Movies
- music
- New Orleans
- pastry
- Quotes
- random
- Restaurants
- satisfying websites
- School
- segou
- Technology
- Thinking
- Travail
- Travel
- Uganda
- Unfamiliarness
- Vacation
- Whining
- Writing
- yoga
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire