vendredi 22 février 2008

Dear assorted

1. Dear person in my neighbourhood who likes to drive around slowly while listening to music at high volumes,

That move is not particularly classy; it is even less classy when your speakers actually suck. Nice fuzzy bass there, fella!

2. Dear ARCGIS designers,

I am not an idiot or completely computer unsavvy. I assume that your software is not written only to be used by supergeniuses or technology wizards. But I can't perform pretty basic functions, i.e. join a perfectly innocent .csv table to a freaking attribute table or connect to either IMS or WMS servers; so basically my question is WTF?????

3. Dear all the professors who have given me assignments I don't even understand,

I wish students had some say in tenure decisions.

4. Dear organization I was really excited about volunteering with but then nobody got in touch with me,

Well, I can't really wish anything spiteful at you, b/c you're awesome. But my feelings are hurt.

5. Dear New Orleans Weather Gods,

OH MY GOD I GET IT. YOU CAN MAKE IT RAIN. ENOUGH ALREADY.

[Hi, everyone. I will stop whining now, go see Persepolis (yay!), and then go to bed for 10 hours. A better attitude will be in effect tomorrow.]

Aucun commentaire: